dcelf Posted October 31, 2010 Report Posted October 31, 2010 So I was looking around for 600wrms subs and i already had my mind set on the RE SEX 12" and i saw the T3 Audio T-600 12" which also has 600wrms. well i don't really know that much about T3 Audio and i dont know if they are any good or if they're even better than the RE's in areas like SPL and/or SQ. so i was wondering if someone with more experience could shed some light. Mahalo 1990 Chevy Creeper Van Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-HD545U Front- Kenwood KFC-1393PS Rear- Kenwood KFC-1093PS Subs & Amp- Coming Soon MAUI NO KA OI
Ji553r Posted October 31, 2010 Report Posted October 31, 2010 i would pick it. im thinkin of doin 2 t.2000's in my next build. I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
TeejayBee Posted October 31, 2010 Report Posted October 31, 2010 T3 is good for both sq and spl i ran two t1000 15;s and will be running T3 again once the time is right with more subs and more power they are great subs cant go wrong with them
TeejayBee Posted October 31, 2010 Report Posted October 31, 2010 i would pick it. im thinkin of doin 2 t.2000's in my next build. yes t2000's are in 18's
Reallunacy Posted October 31, 2010 Report Posted October 31, 2010 T3 Audio is a great company. I would email Ed at [email protected] to see if these woofers will suite your needs as well as for prices. I will say, I haven't heard a bad sounding T3 sub as of yet.
TeejayBee Posted October 31, 2010 Report Posted October 31, 2010 or just pm ed here on the fourms look up HHR Ed hes real busy at the T3 wairhouse or i can text him and pm you the price for you
dcelf Posted October 31, 2010 Author Report Posted October 31, 2010 saw a 12" T600 on ebay brand new for around $120 im planning to get 2 12"s 1990 Chevy Creeper Van Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-HD545U Front- Kenwood KFC-1393PS Rear- Kenwood KFC-1093PS Subs & Amp- Coming Soon MAUI NO KA OI
TeejayBee Posted October 31, 2010 Report Posted October 31, 2010 lol ebay alright i texted him see what the price for one is once he gets back to me ill pm you it
dcelf Posted October 31, 2010 Author Report Posted October 31, 2010 lol ebay alright i texted him see what the price for one is once he gets back to me ill pm you it yeah i laughed at ebay at first but hey, if its brand new and its cheap, why not? 1990 Chevy Creeper Van Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-HD545U Front- Kenwood KFC-1393PS Rear- Kenwood KFC-1093PS Subs & Amp- Coming Soon MAUI NO KA OI
TeejayBee Posted October 31, 2010 Report Posted October 31, 2010 I wouldnt buy from ebay but he said he is out right now so he will tell me when he gets back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.