a couple years ago i looked at my xbox and realized it looked boring so i painted it and added some more stuff. i started out by spray painting the case black, sanded, blah blah blah, and made a 7th Seal Ent. template. i decided on blue after i got my talismoon fan and xmc core coolers. so i started painting the blue, at this time my faceplate wasnt taped good enough and it covered the green light ring and stuck to the middle button. i ran my options and figured just to get a new faceplate. at the time (and still) arnt selling well... at all so i picked it up at a kmart for a quarter... seriously. :D redid the face plate and it turned out nice.the xmc fans where so horribly loud that i couldnt stand them inside anymore. they are louder then the disk tray so i got a fan from a local computer shop. hooked it up and ran the wires to the 12 volt and ground on the bottom of the board. iv wanted to get back and repaint the top because 7th seal is no longer making music. and fyi i do have blue tops and bottoms but for some reason i never put them on.

mailgooglecom1370891.jpg

Added in a fan up top

mailgooglecom1401329140.jpg

Popped out the fan switch for you to see, there is 3 speed settings

mailgooglecom1421640.jpg

Talismoon Whisper Max with the blue LED's in

mailgooglecom1439072144.jpg

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

so its cosmetically modded? and not internally modded? correct?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

so its cosmetically modded? and not internally modded? correct?

correct besides the fan inside. helps with the cooling and noise factor... not that the top one doesnt kill alot of heat.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

heres my cosmetically modded xbox lol no jtag here though

IMG00417-20101102-2328.jpg

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

ya mine sat like that for weeks. :D if you take off the air duct for about an hour of gameplay you will get the reds dots of death. just over heating though not hardware failure. that happened to me and i freaked out.

04' Chevy Blazer

I need to do some case mods, right now I mostly mod software/game saves you know like hex editing......might order a shell and go at it with some ideas.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

shit if i got the new "slim" model i wouldnt mod anything i like the looks of it.

04' Chevy Blazer

I need to do some case mods, right now I mostly mod software/game saves you know like hex editing......might order a shell and go at it with some ideas.

i used to hex edit and mess around with those old motorola razors lol that was fun making them go crazy and stuff when they rang

Archived