Second Skin Audio

My Dumbass Friend

Alright I'm at work right now and I have a friend that is trying to lower the tuning on a prefab box. He already has no port area and no room to make it longer or make a right angle. Could someone please explain to him why he needs to make a new box and give up on this one!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

I see no reason why he couldnt lower the tuning... What is it tuned to now?

He doesn't know because he is too lazy to get a tape measure and see what the deminsions are!!! NOOB!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Hey, take it easy on him, im sure he has a valid excuse as to why he didnt get the dimensions.

Anyways, just strip the carpet, and take it apart... ive never done it, but it cant be that hard.

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Hey, take it easy on him, im sure he has a valid excuse as to why he didnt get the dimensions.

Anyways, just strip the carpet, and take it apart... ive never done it, but it cant be that hard.

Well he never said he was taking it apart...only add two pieces of wood into the port

Alright I'm at work right now and I have a friend that is trying to lower the tuning on a prefab box. He already has no port area and no room to make it longer or make a right angle. Could someone please explain to him why he needs to make a new box and give up on this one!
dude, you work with Nismo? LOL :lol:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

he can tune higher but not lower

Thanks. I have been trying to tell him that he can't do it with the box he has but he insist that he can anyway.

dude, you work with Nismo? LOL :lol:

Ha! I got a job in the technology department of the school district in my area. Most of my work includes me doing this!

I did that to mine. Call it dumb but it worked. I added a piece to each side making a "T" port. not hard at all.

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=7554

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35