Sonic Electronix

Has anyone heard any good/bad comments on the new 2010 Fi X series. im thinking about getting one. I still dont know what size though If you can suggest a size its going in the back of an 05 Mustang. I have just been wondering if they were good and could hit the lows there are like no videos or reviews. lol. So help me :)

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

2 12 my buddy has an 06 and that's all he could get to fit with a decient size box and its loud as hell

Well im going to probably be putting a single 12 or 15 maybe 15 depends on how big im making the box be a good size probably tuned to 33 range

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

My buddy has a 15 inch version of one, and it gets pretty loud off of like 350-400 RMS. Definitely a decent budget sub in my opinion.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Well i will be running about 300 on the 15. what do you think? it will definately be louder than the P1 i have

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

im runing a fi x 10 off a jl audio 250/1 it slams hard just make shure your box is good and u have enough air but i would def do this on a budget any day my ten hits harder the two diomand d3 12's off 600 apeice.

fi audio x 10

jl 250/1

diamond audio 6.5 components

pioneer head

big 3

stinger voltage meter

Alright. I might be getting a 15? would you recommend it? or a 10 or 12?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

more cone the better i only got a ten so i could still have atleast half of my back left running it in a ext cab s10 but with fi whatever you get you wont be desapointed

fi audio x 10

jl 250/1

diamond audio 6.5 components

pioneer head

big 3

stinger voltage meter

more cone the better i only got a ten so i could still have atleast half of my back left running it in a ext cab s10 but with fi whatever you get you wont be desapointed

Yea i was thinking about getting the 15 and putting it in the back of a mmustang i hope it will make my rearview mirror bounce.

Plus would it be smart to add sound deadening to the trunk?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Yes sound deadening would be smart. That 15 should definitely do what you want it to do...

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.