Sonic Electronix

for dc audio subwoofers, call up dc audio. the site is www.dcsoundlab.com and the phone is (775).425.5700.

for certain reasons, NOONE can give you prices unless they are a dealer or they work for DC themselves.

for dc audio subwoofers, call up dc audio. the site is www.dcsoundlab.com and the phone is (775).425.5700.

for certain reasons, NOONE can give you prices unless they are a dealer or they work for DC themselves.

i hope there is a dc dealer jajajaja thanks man

i hope there is a dc dealer jajajaja thanks man

if there's not im sure dc will just ship you one cause dc is fuggin awesome like that. and did you miss the h key? jaja makes me want to punch a baby lol.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

if there's not im sure dc will just ship you one cause dc is fuggin awesome like that. and did you miss the h key? jaja makes me want to punch a baby lol.

i thought i was the only one haha

hmm so thats why. i thought every country did it to just piss americans off lol.

that little voice in my head, when its sees "jajajaja" literly says JAH JAH JAH JAH and it pisses me off lol.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.