Second Skin Audio

Jl Vs Fi

man you guys are talkin like a 13w7 is a piece of shit or somethin.....they arent, so its going to take more then a swap to get louder especially going from 2 subs to 1.

i just sold the 3000 and a w7 for 1000 locally...i really dont care about my audio right now. i just want a new car...

why dont you use that money towards school :rolleyes:

because if i do, then i wont get financial aid. if i wait i can keep all my accident money and get f.a. money...

Edited by pink_floyd

Lets Go Ski

i just sold the 3000 and a w7 for 1000 locally...i really dont care about my audio right now. i just want a new car...

because if i do, then i wont get financial aid. if i wait i can keep all my accident money and get f.a. money...

PunkRock, i broke my arm and collar bone...and i know this is wrong, but also a fake neck injury... i hated doing that cause i wouldnt want it to happen to me but he hit me at 3 in the evening, and i was on my way to work...so the dumbass deserved it...who drinks and drives at that time? Seriously

dude, not really a good idea to post that you scammed the insurance company on here, this is why we all pay soo fuckin much for it now, smooth move ass wipe, yeah sorry about you getting hit though, that is a bunch of B.S. drinkin an drivin

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

dude, not really a good idea to post that you scammed the insurance company on here, this is why we all pay soo fuckin much for it now, smooth move ass wipe, yeah sorry about you getting hit though, that is a bunch of B.S. drinkin an drivin

I am not going to throw out my .02 on scamming or drunk drivers. I just want to point out that insurance companies employ private firms to investigate any claims that they feel might be fraudulent. One of these firms happens to be a customer of mine. They are really good at what they do. Scary good actually.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Guest dropthabeat.com

lol!!