Tkitt21 Posted August 17, 2007 Report Posted August 17, 2007 Where Can I get this head unit at? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=9113 ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
WickeD Posted August 17, 2007 Report Posted August 17, 2007 Maybe try ebay? I don't think that RF sells headunits in stores anymore.
bassINyoFACE Posted August 17, 2007 Report Posted August 17, 2007 on sale right now for 349.00 http://www.mmxpress.com/rockford/rfx9400.htm I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole i like men, michael jackson and large sausages
Tkitt21 Posted August 19, 2007 Author Report Posted August 19, 2007 on sale right now for 349.00http://www.mmxpress.com/rockford/rfx9400.htm Is there a red and blue version? I'd like a blue to match my leds ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.