NOTORIUS TK Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 Guys, if any of you know of any comps within like an hour of Dothan. Theres no shit around here that I know of. 15" Fi BTL HFI2500D Interstate Power 5 cubes/35Hz
Guest grim83 Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 Guys, if any of you know of any comps within like an hour of Dothan. Theres no shit around here that I know of. import face off was sunday here in Montgomery
NOTORIUS TK Posted November 10, 2010 Author Report Posted November 10, 2010 I've heard about it, but always thought it was a ricer type deal. 15" Fi BTL HFI2500D Interstate Power 5 cubes/35Hz
Guest grim83 Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 I've heard about it, but always thought it was a ricer type deal. kinda they have a car show drag racing and a spl comp put on by usaci
xxdemonxx01 Posted November 10, 2010 Report Posted November 10, 2010 Ask shaun at extreme tint and sound about it he was thinking about setting up a show at one time . He might know some places that would hold one
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.