patiently waiting

I want to order one N2, but I don't know if everything is ok for Fi.

What kind of delays to build and ship a 12" sub ?

Will I have it for Xmas if I order this week ?!

I need more info before I pull the Paypal trigger !!!

I understand the concern, but fi is an awesome company, and what scott said only goes to show how much they care about quality control and about their customers. if your looking to buy id happily recommend fi just for those two reasons

Well I'm still patiently waiting on my BTL N2, that i ordered on the 15th of November. I called on Dec. 1st( to allow the 7-10 day build time) and they told me that my order was most likely going to ship out Thursday, Decemeber 2nd. If not Thursday, then on Friday, and if not Friday, DEFINITELY Monday, December 6th. So this morning (December 7th) I checked my tracking # and my order has not been shipped yet. I called Fi and they explained that their having issues with the molds. So in my mind I was cool. A couple more days till they ship out my order. He also said that im #126 out of 800 orders. =/ So why would they say they're going to ship it out on a specific date, to currently I have to wait 'cause I am #126 out of 800 or so? I'm buggin' about it, but it's worth the wait.