my ground pounder from the begging to now.....(lots of pics)

i have to say these subs are decent subs , ive had them all year long and not one sub has failed on me yet, ive given them each 500 watts rms at one point in the year and for a while i had almost 800 watts rms to each and still no problems, durable and different all at the same time :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mrwigglezdj, a friend of mine just got hold of a dodge ram 2500 work van. Guess what it's gonna be for?

I've seen mrwigglezdj's van in person, didn't listen to it though. I think it was before he started redoing everything, but it did look loud.

I seriously need to get started on my Astro. Then I can make another trip out there.. Oh wait, wasn't you moving closer to Jax?

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

yea im still planing on moven to crescent city in the next month of so might be rite after xmas to make everything eaiser

so your friend bought a work van for me to buy on payments so i can go all out with my current work van for competitions  :^ what a great fella he is to do something like that for someone he doesent even know  ;)

and when you came up to my house i was actualy louder then because i was running 2 o2 3000ds at 16v but my battiers were too dead to let ya hear it , i was too worried about messing up the amps by playing them with too low of a voltage

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

He actually got 2 vans for $250. One is the one I mentioned above. The other is a Ford, not sure what model. Right now I think he is deciding on what one to use for competitions and what to do with the other one.

The dodge has some holes in the roof which I explained how to fix them. The Ford has the cage in it. These vans are huge compared to my little Astro.

and on the comment about buying for you.. hahaha. Nah, he wants to be competitive. He wants to outdo me first (which relly shouldn't be that hard right now). But he keeps going to the cheap stuff like you'd find at a flea market. Guess I need to break him of that like I got broke from it.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

I just got done talking with him. He's getting sponsored by a local shop, if you can call it that. (flea market type business)

Oh well. I was trying to talk him in at least geting some Fi SSDs, but we'll see.

lol i thought about doing that , take my funkin 10s out temp. and puting in 12 pyle blues or the red label ones just for shits and giggles to see how i do in bass boxing lol

• 2 months later...

Archived