I am planning on installing Airbags on my 96' Impala SS. I have a few question for the people that know alot about this S***. I am probably going to go with Slam bags unless someone cantalk me out of it. I like how they don't ballon out just up (less Metal to cut in the front).

-How big of tank do I need?

-Do I really need a 1/2" setup or will a 3/8's work. (I don't like the really fast up and down)

-What compressors would you recommend?

-Where do you get your stuff?

Thank you ahead of time. And I know I had more questions just can't remember right now.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

First 3 questions are all dependent on what you want to be able to do. If you don't like the quick up and down id probably recommend 3/8 as it will be slower, just like you want it. As far as compressors and tank... How much do you want to be able to play around with it? Will it be just a lift and move or do you want to be able to play around? The less playing around you want to do, the smaller compressor and tank you can get away with.

Good sites are around. Im a fan of suicidedoors.com. Haven't actually bought anything for my air ride setup yet but when I do it will probably be from there.

I am planning on installing Airbags on my 96' Impala SS. I have a few question for the people that know alot about this S***. I am probably going to go with Slam bags unless someone cantalk me out of it. I like how they don't ballon out just up (less Metal to cut in the front).

-How big of tank do I need?

-Do I really need a 1/2" setup or will a 3/8's work. (I don't like the really fast up and down)

-What compressors would you recommend?

-Where do you get your stuff?

Thank you ahead of time. And I know I had more questions just can't remember right now.

Lets see here....

"-How big of tank do I need?"

That depends on how much playtime you want, how much pressure you are running in your system, and the CFM output of your compressor/s. I'd say start with a 5 gallon first as tanks and fittings are comparatively cheap to buy if you decide to add another tank.

"-Do I really need a 1/2" setup or will a 3/8's work. (I don't like the really fast up and down)"

If you are running 200 psi, 3/8" valves with 1/2" line is plenty fast enough.

"-What compressors would you recommend?"

I would stick with Viair or Air Zenith...Or if you got the cash, get an Oasis.

"-Where do you get your stuff?"

Suicidedoors.com

waylayedinc.com

hornblasters.com- They sell more than just trainhorns....If you talk to Rigo, tell him that Joe Spalding sent you, and he will hook it up.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Thanks Guy's. I am just looking to Drop it when it is parked and raise it to drive and lift it when I run into speedbumps. I am sure I will play around with it when I first install it.

00sdime00- I really like your set up and I wanted to do some dope hardline's like your's in the trunk.And was wondering where you got it?

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz