i was thinking of the r134a stuff i guess lol the leak down tester for your ac lines. but i guess if you can get a can cheap at napa or autozone or whatever you have there, then its worth a try. but i'd just check a few more places and take pictures so we can see what your talking about in more detail.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

:woot: :woot:

Looks like that stop leak stuff did its job!

Drove around for 30 minutes and parked the car and nothing was pissing!

Going out in a few minutes to check on it.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

That shit will plug your radiator fast.

Start saving for a new one because it's only a matter of time before it plugs a water passage in the radiator (if you're lucky) or the engine (if you're really really unlucky)

The car has 324k miles on it and I'm not going to leave the coolant in there forever I plan to do regular flushes on it.

Having this stop leak stuff in it for 6 months I doubt will hurt anything.

I flushed the coolant a couple days ago I should be fine for the mean time.

Plus we keep a eye on all our gauges if something happens to be abnormal we instantly check out the problem.

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

word of advice dont never ever use that shit you have tiny water jackets in your head that will get stopped up cheapest solution buy a radiator now or buy a engine later

I wonder how many people will tell me this.

First of all the car has 324k miles on it and we do not have the 200 dollars to get a new radiator.

I understand the problems it may cause but we won't leave the same coolant in it for 4 years straight, I plan to do another flush in a couple months.

Rest In Peace mother.

I wonder how many people will tell me this.

First of all the car has 324k miles on it and we do not have the 200 dollars to get a new radiator.

I understand the problems it may cause but we won't leave the same coolant in it for 4 years straight, I plan to do another flush in a couple months.

i understand about the money part i feel you there you might be able to take to a radiator shop and get them to repair it depending if just leaking around the seal if the tank is cracked they can just replace that just trying to save you some money

i understand about the money part i feel you there you might be able to take to a radiator shop and get them to repair it depending if just leaking around the seal if the tank is cracked they can just replace that just trying to save you some money

I'm going to see what this does for a bit and go from there and I already have a mental note to get a new rad when I can but this should hold me off till I can get one.

Rest In Peace mother.