Whats the price on a full body paint job

after thinking about it i guess 3-4K isnt to bad for what you get. id like to get my rear wiper shaved, have the roof rack removed and have the fenders not trimmed off but flush (so it looks like a part of the body) and then have it painted the same color as the rest of my truck...

9e332cfa.jpg

also, the only dents ive noticed so far is one on my hood.

could this be done for say around $6-$7k?

depends where you go like said before. i go to a trade/vocational school and i'm about to have my eclipse painted by one of my buddies and all its gonna cost me is the cost of paint so probably around $300 an i'm gonna give him like $150 for painting it for me i mean if you know anybody who is doing anything like that or have a decent vocational school around you call them up and ask if they could do it it'll be cheaper than getting professionally painted and probably look better than a maaco job just be careful and don't let just anybody paint your car though.

$3,000 Isn't that much for a paint job done right. Like everyone said though, try and find someone who does this for a living that may do it on the side at home. Usually they charge about half to paint a car. Painting cars is a very tedious job. Their is alot that of work that goes into a good paint job. If the prep work isn't done right, it makes the paint job look like crap no matter how good the painter is.

If you live near me I would hook you up because I know what it's like to want your car painted but not have enough money to do it. I just painted my friends 07 Chevy Regency for $2,100. It should have been about a $6,000 paint job. I just enjoy looking at what the end result is when i'm done. Also I just like to help another man out. Good luck fining someone man.

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC M2 Lvl 3 12" with AR cone

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

1.5 Cubic ft net tuned to 38Hz

• 1 month later...

It depends what kind of paint you want. A stock paint is cheaper than a Candypainting :D But 3 Grands is a normal price for a whole bodypaintjob. I paid for a completely Painting from 197 Obsidian Black Metallic to 799 Diamantwhite Bright Metallic exactly 4233 € / 6165 USD with a 4 years guarantee. I did nothing on the car. I brought it to a friend, he gave me a replacement car while modification from 2010 CL500 to 2011 CL 63 and he delivered it :D

Archived