Whats the price on a full body paint job

$3000! Damn!! Isnt it just sand paper, primer, paint and physical work? If I trusted my self I'd do it my self. The most I have ever painted (and liked) was a box, bed liner, and a Meyer plow. Other than that I'm in the dark

$3000! Damn!! Isnt it just sand paper, primer, paint and physical work? If I trusted my self I'd do it my self. The most I have ever painted (and liked) was a box, bed liner, and a Meyer plow. Other than that I'm in the dark

you have no idea. there will be dings. there will be little things you cant really see. when I took my car in for work they were like what about this this and this. things I couldnt even notice. They have to tape off and mask off areas that wont be painted and its not an easy thing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Painting a full car is very highly involved....The paint plays a major role in the price as well depending on what kind of colors must be blended to achieve it and as N8 stated there will be lil imperfections they have to fix

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

you have no idea. there will be dings. there will be little things you cant really see. when I took my car in for work they were like what about this this and this. things I couldnt even notice. They have to tape off and mask off areas that wont be painted and its not an easy thing.

Yeah I know all that stuff, 3k is just a bigger number than my wallet is willing to put for paint. That 2k-3k could go towards getting a new system. That was all I was saying.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot to consider. The business has overhead costs, materials, labor etc. Are you planning on going back with the same color? Will you be painting the door jambs, under the hood etc.? Decent paint isn't cheap either. Will it be colorsanded? What type/quality clear will they use? Regardless of what your eye sees, I guarantee you there will be some body filler/icing involved. Tape work is not fun and you will pay for it lol. You gonna have it sprayed with a single stage, base/clear or a tri stage (candy)? I will do a simple job with singlestage or base/clear for around $800.00 but bear in mind that I paint at a friends shop so I have no overhead, and for 800 bucks you get no bodywork and no colorsanding/polishing. If the person I'm painting for wants body work and colorsaning/polishing and jamb work the price automatically doubles. It's just the nature of the beast I guess.

There's a lot to consider. The business has overhead costs, materials, labor etc. Are you planning on going back with the same color? Will you be painting the door jambs, under the hood etc.? Decent paint isn't cheap either. Will it be colorsanded? What type/quality clear will they use? Regardless of what your eye sees, I guarantee you there will be some body filler/icing involved. Tape work is not fun and you will pay for it lol. You gonna have it sprayed with a single stage, base/clear or a tri stage (candy)? I will do a simple job with singlestage or base/clear for around $800.00 but bear in mind that I paint at a friends shop so I have no overhead, and for 800 bucks you get no bodywork and no colorsanding/polishing. If the person I'm painting for wants body work and colorsaning/polishing and jamb work the price automatically doubles. It's just the nature of the beast I guess.

Well I will save up my money, I want to get my rear wiper shaved, the holes from my top rack filled and I want to have a nice smooth roof so after all that I'm proly looking at around $10k for it?

Archived