Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I watched an episode of Family guy last night where Peter goes "Uhh Ohh" randomly in a few scenes, but I didn't get a chance to save it to DVR. Can anyone help me find that clip? I'm going to use that as my text tone. Lol

POTATO!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 372 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...