Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

AQ SDC2.5 12's Box inquiries


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think I've got my final design. Box measure 16H x 36W x 18D, port measures 14.5H x 2.5W x 13.5L, 3/4" MDF. Gross volume 4.78 ft^3, port volume 0.47 ft^3, 36.25 in^2 port area, 4.31 ft^3 net volume, tuned to 35.03 Hz exact. Does this sound good for a pair of SDC2.5 12's on 1500w?

Also, with regard to building the box, I was thinking about cutting out 1ft x 0.75" sections on the corners of the pieces in a way that they align when put together. This way, the area around the port is more braced and not sunk in. Thanks

Picture for example:

Cutouts.png

POTATO!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 444 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...