maxmelber Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 it told me to put green parking brake lead to ground i have sound but wont give me a picture. how do i by pass it to drive and watch movies help me its all apart in my car!!!asap please 2 15in Kicker comp (new sub) 1 1500d hfi Hifonics amp 2single 15 boxs 3.5 cubes sealed JVC KD-R200 headunit Stock battery and alternator lanzar 440watt 3way coaxials 4awg JL Audio power 4awg JL Audio ground JL Audio RCAs
sqsux Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 it told me to put green parking brake lead to ground i have sound but wont give me a picture. how do i by pass it to drive and watch movies help me its all apart in my car!!!asap please if you're talking about a pioneer 3200, I have the 4200 and what I do is hook the green wire up to a grounded switch and everytime I want to watch a movie flip the switch off and then back on. Start out boxy, shape as you move along. Dc Audio Team Fur
maxmelber Posted November 26, 2010 Author Report Posted November 26, 2010 it told me to put green parking brake lead to ground i have sound but wont give me a picture. how do i by pass it to drive and watch movies help me its all apart in my car!!!asap please if you're talking about a pioneer 3200, I have the 4200 and what I do is hook the green wire up to a grounded switch and everytime I want to watch a movie flip the switch off and then back on. yeah the pioneer 3200dvd so i take the green wire and connect to a switch then to ground? 2 15in Kicker comp (new sub) 1 1500d hfi Hifonics amp 2single 15 boxs 3.5 cubes sealed JVC KD-R200 headunit Stock battery and alternator lanzar 440watt 3way coaxials 4awg JL Audio power 4awg JL Audio ground JL Audio RCAs
Rose-Villian Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 So hook to a grounded switch can't. Be a straight ground all the time...? WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
maxmelber Posted November 26, 2010 Author Report Posted November 26, 2010 So hook to a grounded switch can't. Be a straight ground all the time...? i have sound from movie just no picture 2 15in Kicker comp (new sub) 1 1500d hfi Hifonics amp 2single 15 boxs 3.5 cubes sealed JVC KD-R200 headunit Stock battery and alternator lanzar 440watt 3way coaxials 4awg JL Audio power 4awg JL Audio ground JL Audio RCAs
sqsux Posted November 26, 2010 Report Posted November 26, 2010 So hook to a grounded switch can't. Be a straight ground all the time...? idk about the 3200, but the 4200 you have to re-ground everytime you switch sources or turn the car off. @max, yes. there's a video on youtube about it, I'll see if I can find it best one I can find with a switch. Start out boxy, shape as you move along. Dc Audio Team Fur
maxmelber Posted November 26, 2010 Author Report Posted November 26, 2010 So hook to a grounded switch can't. Be a straight ground all the time...? idk about the 3200, but the 4200 you have to re-ground everytime you switch sources or turn the car off. @max, yes. there's a video on youtube about it, I'll see if I can find it best one I can find with a switch. no its says caution screen image may appear reversed and now the screen wont go away 2 15in Kicker comp (new sub) 1 1500d hfi Hifonics amp 2single 15 boxs 3.5 cubes sealed JVC KD-R200 headunit Stock battery and alternator lanzar 440watt 3way coaxials 4awg JL Audio power 4awg JL Audio ground JL Audio RCAs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.