Jump to content

Need help.. m&h newb :(


chapo123

Recommended Posts

Posted

okay, i know all i need to know about subs and mono amps lol but now im doing mids and highs for the first time ever.. and im running 2 cresendo 6.5 comp kits in each door, (front doors only) so 2 6.5s and 2 tweeters in each door.. and idk im confused on the ohm load becasue on the site it says 4 ohm, is that for each? or at the cross over?? and i heard you can use a 2 channel for mids and highs.. i found some cheap 400rms 2 channels.. cheaper then a 4 channel LOL i want a 2 ohm load anyway? would it be possible to have a 2 ohm load per door? because obviouly i only have 2 channels and can i parrallel them to get a 2 ohm load if its 4 ohm at the cross over? sorry if this doesnt make sense im really confuse. :ehh::shrug:

http://www.crescendoaudio.com/product.php?productid=17514&cat=251&page=1

thats the comps. i would buy 2.

and heres the amp i plan to run..

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23211_Soundstream+TRX2.440.html

does that thing do rated? i see it has 2 25 amp fuses

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Posted

bump it up

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Posted

Amp is

4 ohms: 130 watts x 2 chan.

2-ways are 100w RMS @ 4 ohms

I don't see why this wouldn't work?

i suck men dry...email me for details

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...