Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an old power acoustic MOFO laying around with a broken tinsel lead(right next to the cone). I'd always kept it with the intentions of repairing it and selling it. But now with christmas so close and my broke ass with a new brother in law, Id like to repair it and give it to him.

Ive looked at some how to's, but would like some more guidance. Im looking to only replace the lead with a permanent solution(as permanent as a repair can be).

I do have some money to buy the stuff ill needs but i have no clue where to find tinsel leads.

Can someone suggest a good how to and also places to buy anything necessary for the repair.

thanks

2003 Nissan Maxima SE

Pioneer avic u310bt

...coming soon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8972 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...