Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok here we go, I have had these 04' kicker l5 10s in my garage for sometime and i recently made it to a point were I am ready to try and repair them. I have been installing stereos for 8 years now and i am ready to learn how to repair the ones i blow up haha. So the speakers play just fine, however the will not start on there own, what you have to do is lightly push on the dust cap when a bass signal is present and they will play and cont. to play as long as the signal cont. if u stop the signal you have to push them again when it comes back and they'll go back to playing just fine.

HELP ME PLEASE!!

I have heard that it could be tinsel problems or that the voice coils has shorted somewhere.

Thnks in advance, prob the best website on the interwebs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...