hello. I have a 96 honda civic. i have a Fi bl 15 powered by a sundown 1500D. For mids and highs i have soundstream 6.5 powered by a sundown 125.2. have a xbox 360 in the car with visor tv's, a center console tv and on more on the deck lid. I have a pioneer cd player and a equalizer in the center console to control everything. i have 3 kinetic batteries and an isolator up front to keep back separate from the front when car is not started.

DSCN0017.jpg

DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0334-1.jpg

DSCN0337-1.jpg

^this hold water and bubbles go from bottom to top and there are lights in it for night time show

DSCN0328-1.jpg

DSCN0333-1.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

DSCN0339-1.jpg

DSCN0005.jpg

hello. I have a 96 honda civic. i have a Fi bl 15 powered by a sundown 1500D. For mids and highs i have soundstream 6.5 powered by a sundown 125.2. have a xbox 360 in the car with visor tv's, a center console tv and on more on the deck lid. I have a pioneer cd player and a equalizer in the center console to control everything. i have 3 kinetic batteries and an isolator up front to keep back separate from the front when car is not started.

DSCN0017.jpg

DSCN0018.jpg

DSCN0334-1.jpg

DSCN0337-1.jpg

^this hold water and bubbles go from bottom to top and there are lights in it for night time show

DSCN0328-1.jpg

DSCN0333-1.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

DSCN0339-1.jpg

DSCN0005.jpg

niice!!!

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

This is all nice and everything, but you know you're not even nominated for SOTM. Right?

Your thread title kind of threw me off thinking this was the voting thread, then when I opened it I though you were running, then I went to the thread where people were nominated and you weren't even on there. So maybe you shoud get to that thread and nominate yourself.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

This is all nice and everything, but you know you're not even nominated for SOTM. Right?

Your thread title kind of threw me off thinking this was the voting thread, then when I opened it I though you were running, then I went to the thread where people were nominated and you weren't even on there. So maybe you shoud get to that thread and nominate yourself.

yea i want to put it in that thread but where i just registered says i dont have enough post. wish i could have someone move it. im on here a lot but just registered.

Registration is closed for December. You missed out. Sorry. If you want to be nominated for SOTM you can nominate yourself, but it must be in the nomination thread. Read the rules for a complete description of everything.

Actually the big boss man said its not close:

WE arent full yet, keep it rollin' Chodester..... :) do as many as possible :popcorn::clapping:

And to mcivice199_6x, I didn't know you needed a certain post count for SOTM. But in that case try to get some posts together so you can get in there.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Registration is closed for December. You missed out. Sorry. If you want to be nominated for SOTM you can nominate yourself, but it must be in the nomination thread. Read the rules for a complete description of everything.

Actually the big boss man said its not close:

Oops. My bad :)

here is my door panels pretty funny how i did it now that i know better ways to do everything now.

DSCN0883.jpg

DSCN0907.jpg

DSCN0917.jpg

DSCN0942.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

DSCN1134.jpg

DSCN1137.jpg

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0980.jpg

DSCN1134.jpg

DSCN1137.jpg

not sure where the rest of my pics disappeared to sorry.

here is mostly done panel just have to redo the arm rest and that chrome accent piece and probably will change that pocket at the bottom. probably seal it up most of the way but put my crossovers in a plexi window. just a thought.

DSCN0328-1.jpg

Archived