Sonic Electronix

When you are doing the box dimensions it is the outter Length Depth and Height. When your doing the port its the inside dimensions......say you have a height of 15" and the wood is .75" the ports height cannot be any bigger than 13.5" get it?

I get the height and that but on the RE Tuner it has 2 lengths for the L shape box

For torres only one so...

For say the length is how deep the port goes inside the box? The depth is 17 so the length would be under 15.5?

But can you have a corect tune without the L just it going straight back?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i use torres. But noo the length of the port can be as long as it wants to be its just going to have bends in it. Do you see were it says port bend itll say yes or no.

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

i use torres. But noo the length of the port can be as long as it wants to be its just going to have bends in it. Do you see were it says port bend itll say yes or no.

OH i see it but how do i change it to yes? (lol im such a dumbass)

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

haha its cool man trust me it was hard for me too. You dont change it to yes. what i said about the height that means the height cannot be any bigger than 13.5 because then itd go through the box. the length of the port can go as long as it wants you just have to keep the same width throught the whole port. So say you have aa box that is 10" deep and the port is 2 inches wide bu the length of it is 15". the port will go 8" from the front to the back then turn left or right whichever side you put it on. then itll keep going till it ends but the whole time staying 2 inchs wide.

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

haha its cool man trust me it was hard for me too. You dont change it to yes. what i said about the height that means the height cannot be any bigger than 13.5 because then itd go through the box. the length of the port can go as long as it wants you just have to keep the same width throught the whole port. So say you have aa box that is 10" deep and the port is 2 inches wide bu the length of it is 15". the port will go 8" from the front to the back then turn left or right whichever side you put it on. then itll keep going till it ends but the whole time staying 2 inchs wide.

So it will stay the same tune if it has the same width through out the port?

Also If its 10" deep and length is 15" wouldnt it go left and right 5"?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

yes if you keep it the right lenght and height.

say the port is 2" wide than it would go back 8" then go left 7" but thats if the ports on the right side if the ports on the left it would go right

yes if you keep it the right lenght and height.

say the port is 2" wide than it would go back 8" then go left 7" but thats if the ports on the right side if the ports on the left it would go right

So If i want 1.5" width then it goes back 14" as the length and then say on torres calc it says 15"length is 33 Hz(my designated tune) would go left or right 1" depending on which side port is on?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

you need more port area. see where it says port area range its better to have it in there preferably the middle part of it

Archived