Sonic Electronix

Hmmm the best i could do is 25 out of 21-28 at 33 hz but a retarded width like 2.25

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Would a port like this redice noise? and be an overall benefit?

QUICK SKETCH PAINT

Portsuggestion.png

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Hmmm the best i could do is 25 out of 21-28 at 33 hz but a retarded width like 2.25

well thats perfectly fine if you wanna keep it like that but try to keep it inbetween the range. umm i was told that 45 angles arent really that great but you definilty need to round off the edges in the port

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

well thats perfectly fine if you wanna keep it like that but try to keep it inbetween the range. umm i was told that 45 angles arent really that great but you definilty need to round off the edges in the port

What if its like 23 out of 23-31? lol and yea im going to do that it should make it look cleaner

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

haha uhh if youu want it im sure its fine but like i said better towards the middle of the range. yeah make sure round it off gets rid of port noise

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

haha uhh if youu want it im sure its fine but like i said better towards the middle of the range. yeah make sure round it off gets rid of port noise

Yea im going to be building the box soon like in the next couple weeks to go into the mustang and with an FI SSD and AP1000 :) hopefully it hits nice. i think i finally understand i never thought this day will come :):drinks::yahoo:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Buttttttttttt if i run into anymore problems i will pm you...

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

hahaha congrats :) its fun i built my first one over thanks giving that was it what i showed you heres what it looks like painted and at night sorry its blurry phone pic fails :(

Photo0085.jpg

Photo0086.jpg

Alright man thats cool i know alot about our cars i always do research on them and play with mine

Alright man thats cool i know alot about our cars i always do research on them and play with mine

Alright do you think that it can handle 1000 RMS system stock electrical?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived