Sonic Electronix

Well right now im running a p1 on 150 RMS in a sealed box :( so it will be a big jump from christmas to a 1000. i hope the mustang can take it.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i think i found its 130 but like i said cant be very positive like 8 0% but im sure itll be fine im running 2 shitty ass amps but its fine... Do you have shaker 500?

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

i think i found its 130 but like i said cant be very positive like 8 0% but im sure itll be fine im running 2 shitty ass amps but its fine... Do you have shaker 500?

I wish i knew what that was?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

haha do you have like subs in your doors?

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

haha do you have like subs in your doors?

No probably not its an 05 V6

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

oh well mines a v6 too...but soo you just have 4 speakers...2 in the doors and 2 in the rear deck?

oh well mines a v6 too...but soo you just have 4 speakers...2 in the doors and 2 in the rear deck?

Yep. no subs maybe a little mid bass though. do you have the factory radio?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

naaaa not anymore. look in my sig i love it 7 inch double din touchscreen

Archived