Sonic Electronix

what's easier - routing the power to passenger side or RCA to passenger side?

The same as you did with the RCAs, except on the opposite side.

I didn't run the power wire, the guys at the shop did. I still don't know how to fish the power wire.

Hole saw & a grommet. If Im reading this correct your battery is on the drivers side so there for run power/remote on drivers side. RCAs on passanger side. The reason you do this is 1.because the longer your wires/RCA's the more resistance you're going to have. And 2. You can have the best shielded RCA's in the world but if they're run next to power (Even a remote power wire) you'll get interference.

Well the battery is on the passenger side. so that's why I want to move the power wire over and not the RCA's.

17 feet of 8awg is ok for 500w right? or should I get 4awg? I think the amp takes 4awg. and if it doesn't, I have a 4 to 8 distributor

i suck men dry...email me for details

Well I myself just take out the seats, pull the panels off, unhook the carpet and run it that way. Im gonna be rerunning my wires later today and will take pictures to show you. But that's just my way of doing it because it's easy to take the seats out of my little ford.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.