Pulse Car Audio New Years Knockdown 01/09/11

Chode69

Javonna, take me now!!!!

who is Jovanna?

HAHAHAH! as long as i get 1 person to come take the drive with me im good to go :) so anyone care to guide me though competing? never have before :(, also anyone gunna have a scope? i feel like theres still room to mess with the AQ, plus it was my first time scoping an amp myself so if anyone could be kind enough to double check thatd be cool:)

im tuned low as shit, but might as well compete for the hell of it :)

ill be glad to help w the competition part...

Last show I drove down solo an didn't care at all lol. It's a nice relaxing cruise for me. Stop trying to make excuses man. Just come meet some people, talk some car audio, listen to some cars and maybe even compete.

THIS THIS AND THIS!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

It's only 20 to compite and it's fun were u coming from

fun how so?

Javonna, take me now!!!!

who is Jovanna?

HAHAHAH! as long as i get 1 person to come take the drive with me im good to go :) so anyone care to guide me though competing? never have before :(, also anyone gunna have a scope? i feel like theres still room to mess with the AQ, plus it was my first time scoping an amp myself so if anyone could be kind enough to double check thatd be cool:)

im tuned low as shit, but might as well compete for the hell of it :)

ill be glad to help w the competition part...

Last show I drove down solo an didn't care at all lol. It's a nice relaxing cruise for me. Stop trying to make excuses man. Just come meet some people, talk some car audio, listen to some cars and maybe even compete.

THIS THIS AND THIS!!!

damn nick calm your nuts, i know im beautiful but jeez man!

listen rain, ima shake your hand then beat your ass :peepwall:

as of now its 100% as i told nick, UNLESS we get snow up here, its a possiblity but it might wabble towards NY meaning i get nothing here.

but anyone gunna bring a scope? ill throw you a 5 if you scope my shit correctly :) i know im not clipping now but like i said i have room to mess ( im guessing )

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

sigh looks like im getting snow here, but if it doesnt turn out to be to bad ill still end up making the trip

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

you have a jeep put the 4x4 on and go through the snow if i still had my blazer id be down guys, and trust me ive done a few rides to shows that are mostly 3+hours dosnt bug me music makes it an easy trip

word, i also got a friend coming with me, but its not the fact of 4x4 lol its the fact of the roads being bad, you guys around here know what newyork was like after that blizzard, it was like that here but not as long as they were burried

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

well its looking good so far, only gunna get snow friday hopefully

would it be eaiser to go though balt. or go round coming from jersey?

i plan to leave round 7am to show up by 10am, traffic no traffic?

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

m leaving from Baltimore 730 ish

mad early! shit its like a 3hr trip for me, but id rather not run into rush hour traffic in balt. im guessing ill be in balt round 9ish? thats a guess

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived