why dont you just take the backseat out all together? its real easy and looks better to me. you dont have the seats just setting there and you will be able to move that box further back. just an idea. you may have a reason.

why dont you just take the backseat out all together? its real easy and looks better to me. you dont have the seats just setting there and you will be able to move that box further back. just an idea. you may have a reason.

Actually want to leave the subs in the seat. I can easily take the subs out if need be and I'm trying to take advantage of the seats folding into a flat, solid surface. Be hard to get them to set flat once the seat was out. BTW the back-cushion is one piece so it wouldn't move farther in any direction but down, which would disrupt the vents.

Actually want to leave the subs in the seat. I can easily take the subs out if need be and I'm trying to take advantage of the seats folding into a flat, solid surface. Be hard to get them to set flat once the seat was out. BTW the back-cushion is one piece so it wouldn't move farther in any direction but down, which would disrupt the vents.

oh ok. i also have a 98 f 150 so i understand them and when the backrest part is out it can slide backwards about 5 inches and can be bolted to the cab. which i am living proof of that will save your subs if it gets broken into. they pulled but couldnt get my huge box cause of 2 4 inch lag bolts. hehe. but yeah its just an idea it took some thinking on my part to figure out how to keep them still with nothing but a box shown. check mine out

58743_10150267419630322_826500321_14568891_4079504_n.jpg

oh ok. i also have a 98 f 150 so i understand them and when the backrest part is out it can slide backwards about 5 inches and can be bolted to the cab. which i am living proof of that will save your subs if it gets broken into. they pulled but couldnt get my huge box cause of 2 4 inch lag bolts. hehe. but yeah its just an idea it took some thinking on my part to figure out how to keep them still with nothing but a box shown. check mine out

That's sick man! good work. So yea I get what your sayin but my back-rest is one piece and if I toss it I'd have nothing for the driver's-side backseat passenger. Any suggestions would be considered but I don't know how to get around that..

That's sick man! good work. So yea I get what your sayin but my back-rest is one piece and if I toss it I'd have nothing for the driver's-side backseat passenger. Any suggestions would be considered but I don't know how to get around that..

lol i know mines setting in the garage just chillin. but it gives you a reason to tell everybody that wants to set back there no. but that was just me. if i had my way i would put two bucket seats in and make a custom center console cammand center thingy. lol but i dont have my way so... but anyways yeah i mean if you like people in your backseat than you go yours set right. just an easy hey you help me pull this box out and upfolds the seats and bam instant annoying people.

lol i know mines setting in the garage just chillin. but it gives you a reason to tell everybody that wants to set back there no. but that was just me. if i had my way i would put two bucket seats in and make a custom center console cammand center thingy. lol but i dont have my way so... but anyways yeah i mean if you like people in your backseat than you go yours set right. just an easy hey you help me pull this box out and upfolds the seats and bam instant annoying people.

Yea..no joke.lol Eventually I will make something a little more permanent. Maybe do a lil custom work on the back-rest and divide it out..I'd like a sleek looking cargo compartment under the subs and take that seat out because I've yet to tke them out for annoying people.lol

I'm sorry you wasted the cash on that box. A design from someone here will make a HUGE difference in output and have a lot better overall performance.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

I'm sorry you wasted the cash on that box. A design from someone here will make a HUGE difference in output and have a lot better overall performance.

I don't know what your talking about. My box was built to EXACT specs for my subs. I'm sure it's possible to have a cooler looking one but I don't think performance will get much better. Not saying I wouldn't love to have I fiberglass box.lol

Archived