HPI_Savage25 Posted December 13, 2010 Report Posted December 13, 2010 Ok so I want to keep the stock size speakers in my car. In time I will had some 6.5's in the kick panels when I get the funds to purchase them. Anyways I don't have an amp so will be running off of HU power. I need a set of 6x4's and a set of 6x9's. The 6x4's are in the dash and 6x9's are in the back seat area. Going in a 1988 S10 blazer. Ideas? Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....
SlamDUNKmyJUNK Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I'm not familiar with any decent 6x4's but as for 6x9 I would go with a pair of the polk mm's. You can grab them for around 130 if that's in your price range.
Guest Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 for a low-mid range budget, infinity reference speakers all the way. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18906_Infinity-Reference-9633cf.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18910_Infinity-Reference-6432cfp.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.