Sonic Electronix

Then set it at 38.73 for 1500. That's if you have 2 subs, the 24.49 was for only 600 watts so if you have 2 subs then you would set it at 1200w setting which is 34.64 for the rms on the subs

Wait, So Yes, I have 2 subs, 600 rms. On a 1500w amp. Giving the subs 750 each. So do I go by 600 or 750?

Go by the 750x2 so go with the 1500 one if you go with the 600x2 you will set it for only 1200w

That tell me what I need to know. Thanks a bunch guys. Would you recommend setting it to the exact voltage it says, or a little lower just to be safe?

Regardless of what voltage you set it to you might still be clipping and the only way to find that out is to scope that bad boy.. I had my voltage set correct on my last setup but when I got my O-scope I found out I was clipping hard..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

Hey guys, i also suggested him to set everything with a DMM but he´s still looking for a O-Scope in the Colorado Area, i´m bumping this because he has some problems posting right now, anyways, he´s asking if someone on that area has one that can be borrowed or maybe charge a few bucks for it´s use, should be quick really, help him out! :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Man if you ever come to So Cal I'd let you use mine..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX