Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Is the AQ HDC3 15 "oversized"?


Recommended Posts

Posted

My friend built me a box for this thing, and he did a 14'' cutout for the sub. Problem is, one AQ's site lists it as 14.0625″. I realize this will probably fit, but I'd like to know for sure before he starts modifying it.

Posted

My friend built me a box for this thing, and he did a 14'' cutout for the sub. Problem is, one AQ's site lists it as 14.0625″. I realize this will probably fit, but I'd like to know for sure before he starts modifying it.

once the sub comes in use the gasket to measure and cut the hole?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Posted

My friend built me a box for this thing, and he did a 14'' cutout for the sub. Problem is, one AQ's site lists it as 14.0625″. I realize this will probably fit, but I'd like to know for sure before he starts modifying it.

once the sub comes in use the gasket to measure and cut the hole?

The gasket is flimsy. Just do the 14.1" listed. If it's too small, sand until it fits.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Posted

1/16th of an inch won't make much of any difference. If there's an issue with fitting it in perfect and the hole is too small just sand away a little extra to make some room.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...