Sonic Electronix

Need to design myself a box for 2 12 inch subs and I was wondering what programs you guys use. Preferably free. :)

8)

use the search bar and search torres calculator

^^ this.. unless you wanna math it up, then search port calculator on google.

Design as in blue prints??? If so go to google, type in "Google Sketchup" that's what I use and I love it.

hey can you make a noob tutorial on how to make a little box :) i wana learn how to make one in sketchup. at school we have inventor and we just started using it today but i have a mac and cant dl it...

mJzD9.png

Design as in blue prints??? If so go to google, type in "Google Sketchup" that's what I use and I love it.

I have tried using sketch up, but I can't figure out how to do anything with it. Ha

And, any idea on what i put for diameter in the port section of torres's box calc? Whats it mean?

Does it mean like the 2nd part on the "L" port. The horizontal one?

Edited by ThatMauiWowie

I have tried using sketch up, but I can't figure out how to do anything with it. Ha

And, any idea on what i put for diameter in the port section of torres's box calc? Whats it mean?

diameter is used for round ports. leave it blank if you're gonna use a slot port.