Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently installed a Cache-coe6 six channel converter in my saab 93. I am getting this really bad hissing and static noise when the volume is all the way down. I am running a kicker 200.4 and a ZX300.1. What is causingthis? Any ideas?

[bASS TRIXX/font]

Posted

I recently installed a Cache-coe6 six channel converter in my saab 93. I am getting this really bad hissing and static noise when the volume is all the way down. I am running a kicker 200.4 and a ZX300.1. What is causingthis? Any ideas?

Do I have to run the signal from the factory amp or can I take the signal from the factory head unit?

[bASS TRIXX/font]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4092 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...