Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Ordered with out research...need help


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well to start off this place looks legit on their site. They have all the bbb and bizrate sites listed but I never checked them because I just assumed that they were ok. Onlinecarstereo had a amp that I have been looking for for awhile so I ordered it(Cerwin vega el 200.2). Today I just get a gut feeling to look at OCS reviews and the reviews made me feel so stupid. Some were good but most were bad. I normally order from Sonic electronix or my local audio shop and the one time I don't I end up ordering from a shady business. So what should I do? Wait it out? Call and try to cancel before they claim they have shipped something. Who knows maybe they actually have my item and will ship it. Thank you for any help/opinions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4879 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...