dman1049 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Looking for a good amp @ least 1000 rms @ 2 ohms. Was looking at the prime 1000, is it a decent amp? I'm willing to spend $ 200-400 on an amp, any suggestions? Gonna be pushing a fully loaded fi bl 15.
crunkjuice1 Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 If you like rockford and you can spend $400 get this http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9850_Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-P1000-1bd.html It's what I am using and will not disappoint you at all. It's also in the punch series that sits on top of prime series. Or what sits in the power series on top of the punch series. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17555_Rockford-Fosgate-Power-T1000-1bd-New-Black-Box.html Hell that power series is mighty tempting LOL
dman1049 Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 I'm talking ebay prices not retail. I can get the p1000 for about $220 shipped ebay. The punch doesn't do a 1000 rms@2 ohms
crunkjuice1 Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 DOH! blood left my brain when I saw the ones I posted. If ebay has a good warranty then go for it, but regardless you will get what you want at 2ohms.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.