Incin Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 So I got this idea of having a wall in my car which is a 99 Grand Am GT tuned at or around 32hz for a daily.. 2 FI BL 18's will be going in it and later down the road 2 BTL 18's. The BL's will be running off a RF T2500 with one XS S1200 under the hood and a XS D5100 in the back. I'm doing big 3 in 1/0 with a 150 fuse, also on the amp wire going to have a 150 fuse. And a mechman 270 alt. Now my question Is there anything else I should add? And since I dont feel comfortable doing the wall myself who do you think could make me a really good one? well, it'll make you shit bricks.
ingramcaraudio Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 I would say upgrade your alternator if you can fit it in your budget. The amp will draw quite a bit so the more you can feed it the better. Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
Incin Posted December 22, 2010 Author Report Posted December 22, 2010 Alternator added to the list now. Anything else anyone else can come up with? well, it'll make you shit bricks.
ingramcaraudio Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 What are you doing for your front stage and and 4 channel? Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
Incin Posted December 22, 2010 Author Report Posted December 22, 2010 I'm just doing what I have listed for now. Im going to get that done while I'm doing a SQ build for my gf car. well, it'll make you shit bricks.
ingramcaraudio Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 So your keeping your factory front speakers? Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
Incin Posted December 22, 2010 Author Report Posted December 22, 2010 Yeah for now. I can get a couple of tweeters until I get new door speakers. well, it'll make you shit bricks.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.