Appreciate what you have this holiday.. Happy Holidays!

Just saw a news story on the local news site about three kids that died in a house fire this past Saturday about 45 minutes away from here. Now, the grandfather & grandmother of the kids was involved in a head-on crash with a woman who was swerving to avoid debris in the middle of the road. I don't know who it is personally, but things like this really do make me appreciate who I have. My family's not perfect (noone's is), and although people have their differences and issues, you should really think about all that they have done for you. I thought this Christmas was going to be horrible because my parents were divorced, but seeing my family be there for all the legal troubles I've had the past two months, I'm happy they are here with me today. They get along, don't start drama, and know how to be friends. My stepdad likes my dad, and my mom likes my dad's girlfriend. This is probably going to be the first holiday season in about 5 years that (most of) my family will spend time together.

And since I didn't see a topic, might as well say it now. Everyone be safe, have a good time, be safe on your travels no matter where it takes you, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :woot::clapping::drinks::yahoo:

P.S. Screw you, it's Merry Christmas :P I kid. To each his own religious freedom. :clapping:

POTATO!

The one thing I want for Christmas is free smiles from McDonald's, but its closed on Christmas:(

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The one thing I want for Christmas is free smiles from McDonald's, but its closed on Christmas:(

[dramaticteenager] I KNOW! :( [/dramaticteenager] That's why I'm gonna stock up on Sweet Tea & double cheeseburgers on Friday. ^_^

No, but seriously, I'll probably have someone get me two or three sweet tea's. :P

POTATO!