Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

When you can't sleep and all you can think about is the build you can't wait to do?

Sleep. It will come eventually either way. Lol

POTATO!

Posted

I used to be like that , I couldn't sleep if some wiring wasn't done or something like that.

But after messing up stuff from lack of sleep and night work, I have learned, it's best to wait till another day. :)

Posted

Well I have sleep insomnia because of the hours I work which is 11pm to 7am. Well the doc gave me these trial sleeping pills and they knock my ass out every night. But since I decided to do this build today, the pill ain't working lol

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

Posted

If I have anything on my mind, AT ALL, I cannot sleep.

Speaking of sleep issues, I went to bed at 2145 local time, and got up at 0110. it's now 0211 here.

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

It is what it is.

But if I have the aforementioned issue (something on my mind) the only way I can get to sleep is if I figure it out first. If I have an idea for the car I research it and/or go take some measurements. Once I get it figured out I can usually sleep.

Unfortunately I tend to end up checking other stuff out too and next thing you know I'm up until sunrise lol

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted

Lol that's how I am right now. But I can't find anything to take my mind off the build. Maybe some Spanish news will help haha

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...