Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been looking at getting a Ford Explorer or Ford Crown Victoria and I wanted to get a nice sub/amp set up. I was looking at the Ascendant Audio Havoc's, and the FI BL. I would have 2 12" ones and for the BL's I have 2 Earthquake Sound PHD2000W amps to power them and I was wondering if those amps would work for the BL's and if you think the Havoc's are better what amp would you recommend? And how much would it set me back along with where to get it?

I would gave the box custom built and everything. So which sub is better? And what amp(s) should I use to power them?

2008 Ford Focus S Coupe

Factory Headunit

2 Pairs of Boston Acoustic S85's

2 12" Rockford Fosgate P2's

Kenwood KAC-7204

Prefabricated Slot Ported 3.0 cu ft box

Posted

Threads like this are often shunned upon, Mainly because of them usually leading to Brand favoritism "pissing matches" So to speak. AA and Fi are VERY similar in almost EVERY way, Bot subs would make excellent choices. My recommendation would be to find someone who has one of the subs youre lookin for, and listen to it, See how it sounds and use your own judgement. Im gonna LOCK this thread but if you have ANY questions PLEASE PM me, Ill be happy to help with any questions you have.

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 510 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...