Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey whats going on everyone! My girlfriend surprised me and bought me a pair of JL C2-350x coaxels for christmas to go in my 08 Vw rabbit. I have the build log with the SMD 18 (link at bottom).

The question I have is this, should i run the door speakers off of the head unit or should i buy an amp for them? I plan to add more speakers later on so I need to take that

into consideration. I also have the idea of going with additional door speakers to accommodate the new JL speakers. What recommendations do you guys have for the amp/other door speakers?

Thanks!

Link to door speakers- http://www.crutchfield.com/s_136C2350X/JL-Audio-C2-350x.html?tp=96

Build log- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/93149-2008-vw-rabbit-hatchback-build-4k-watts-smd-18-vids-on-pg-1-for-ease-of-use/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 510 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...