Time to bring the pain

bigshane90

Yea I kno I'm not going to get that much out of the amps but n8ball2013 def said I'm going to blow them up

95 f150 xlt

Dc lvl 4 xl 18"

Aq3500 at .5

149.7 on music

2010 meca as3 world champ

2010 meca as3 Ky state record holder and ky state champ

Yes we have ran his aq daily at .5 it would not blow a single 80 amp anl fuse and for those who say let the smoke out the worst thing that could happen from running too small of a fuse is it goes pop and amps quit. That's what they are their for protection anyone wanna put money up I will burp my burban off 120 amps of fusing on 2 saz-4500's strapped at 2 ohm and the amps wont do anything but put.up numbers til the fuses pop.

Yes we have ran his aq daily at .5 it would not blow a single 80 amp anl fuse and for those who say let the smoke out the worst thing that could happen from running too small of a fuse is it goes pop and amps quit. That's what they are their for protection anyone wanna put money up I will burp my burban off 120 amps of fusing on 2 saz-4500's strapped at 2 ohm and the amps wont do anything but put.up numbers til the fuses pop.

The fuse is to protect the wire.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I do have them in under 7 cubes. I cut the holes in the box my lvl 5 15s were in. Its just a temp box but wow. Its 6.5cft with 100sq in port

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Archived