Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

another sub or another amp


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 2 kicker l5 12s both dual 4 ohm. I have a kicker cvx 12 dual 2 ohm all 3 are in pro bass boxes. I have a zx 750.1 @ 2 ohm right now its sounds really good but im goin to be puttin it in my s10 with a blow thru, but i want to change the setup.I cant figure out what i should do i dont want the cvx in the truck so here is my problem i cant figure out if i want to buy another solobaric which if i do i will get a 15 with dual 2 ohm so i can get back to a 2 ohm or buy another zx 750 and just run the 2 l5 12s i already have its about the same price for each one give or take 20 or 30 bucks. i want some opinions please

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 532 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...