Sonic Electronix

Thinking about tearing it out

Hey everyone. So lately my truck has developed a horrible feedback sound through my sub and my speakers. I'm not going to lie when I say the whole wiring set up in my truck is pretty half assed. Right now I have a single run of shitty 1/0 to the back Kinetic Hc800, which then splits to the two amps in my truck, a DC 125.4(Mids/highs) and a Hifonics 125.4 which is powering the level 2 10" in my truck. Currently I have no Big 3, and the ground for the rear battery I believe is only 4 guage wire.

My question here is, would it be worth it to rip everything out and re-do it with new wiring? I can get a good deal on Stinger stuff, and I was thinking about buying two spools of 1/0. I was gonna do the Big 3, then do a positive and a negative run to the rear, also replacing the rear battery with a Stinger SP1700 and moving the HC800 under the hood. Also hopefully re-running the RCAs will take care of the feedback noise. Do you think this is a worthy upgrade?

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

yes cause it sounds like your grounds are crappy already also you should go through not just power and ground but check your rca's and make sure your radio is properly grounded as well make sure your ground in the back is bolted to the most solid point of the body with the paint scraped off no screws!!!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived