alright so i got a 1991 s-10 5speed 2.5l 4cyl from my dad like 5-6 months ago. from the time i got it i already had a crap ton of ideas in my head of what i wanted to do to it... but considering im only 15 you dont get to do everything you want due to lack of tools and money. it needs quit a bit of work but im gettin there and im doing it all my self or so far i have. this is my first car but i have been into stereo equipment since i was like 12 and i have been around cars all my life.

this is what i have accomplished so far: primered it black, but i need a side grinder or something to get the rust off but i kinda covered it up the best i could. theres a big dint in the bed, kinda infront of the wheel well but also up above it and yesterday i decided i was gonne drill some holes from the inside and i missed on quit a few of them =\. but come to find out that the metal is kinda kinked up and rusted so i cant really fix it. now i have two choices...buy a new bed or cut out the bad part and well a new piece in but i dont have a welder or anything to cut the metal out.

figured it out nvm there almost done

Edited by Hertz_dont_it

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

sonds like this is gonna be an interesting build

yah i hope i got quit a few plans, ive already put about 700 bucks into it just in paint and small motor repairs and im dumpin another 150 in it tomorow for a new set of bucket seats, a roll pan, tail lights and mirrors

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

ive spent over 10K on my one car and still got alot more to spend. im about to do a massive audio rebuild.

yah im not lookin to spend that much on this thing im already gettin to the point where im putin more into it than its acutally worth and with it begin a first car im just gonna flop it next year probably and get something different but thats all in the future. so for a system i was thinkin just a single twelve or something that i can just fit in behind the seat.

CIMG0448.jpg

CIMG0449.jpg

CIMG0452.jpg

CIMG0361.jpg

CIMG0450.jpg

CIMG0453.jpg

CIMG0456.jpg

CIMG0455.jpg

got more ill put on later

any other spot on the bed got rust?

not to bad. i can grind most of it down and the cab corners are good. ill take for pics tomorow its dark already here but its not to bad. the frame is pretty rusty though but i dont know weather that makes a difference