It can mean a cracked head to something simple as changing a head gasket.

im pretty sure its not a cracked head because my mechanic would of told me, most likely something could of happend to the gasket. but as for oil being all in the manafold and exhaust, do you think thats kina a bunch of BS or is that possible as well...i should take a vid of the smoke and post it

You think your mechanic would have told you. Sometimes they are not always truthful. The only way that the gasket could have really messed up is if old age or the previous owner got the car WAYYYY too hot and it messed it up. But if he got tooooo hot it could have cracked the head.

But try the head gasket first.

thanks allog for the fast reply, im gone take all this into consideration. ill prob post back within a few days with some updates on whats going on

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Me and my bro changed out a motor on Kia and the motor we put into it smoke like a mofo. So we checked everything again, cause we thought it was radiator fuild in the engine, but found nothing. So we drove it a couple miles hoping it went away, but nope. Well we we decided to take it for a trip around half of Houston. Well smoke went away after about 50 miles of driving. I guess the problem was that motor had sat for a while, maybe a few months. Motor came out of a wrecked vehicle. So I'm sure it was that. But check your motor for a cloudy look. Maybe waterradiator fluid in your engine. shrug.gif

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

sounds like a blown headgasket, easy and cheap fix though

would the head gasket get replaced though if you take motor apart to install new rings?

yes, or atleast it should have been. on honda's, anytime the head is seperated from the block, the gasket should be replaced. i mean for honda's they're cheap as dirt

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i know that the gaskets where changed out because I would stop by and check on what as going on with car, he would show me the old parts and then they went into trash.

they worked on car, main thing they told me was that there was still oil all in the manafold and exhuast and i needed to let that burn off. ive only put 30 miles on car since then so im gone give it a week

166350_477857395886_507305886_6432537_7473398_n.jpg

166300_477857335886_507305886_6432534_8121906_n.jpg

164189_477857580886_507305886_6432543_7870929_n.jpg

1 3500d AQ amp

Take it on the highway and nail the shit out of it. We had one car that was smoking like that because it sat long and after we drove it like starsky and hutch the smoke stopped.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Take it on the highway and nail the shit out of it. We had one car that was smoking like that because it sat long and after we drove it like starsky and hutch the smoke stopped.

lmao yeah, wont hurt to try i suppose. Ive been somewhat easy on it right now after the rings got changed out. I put about 60 miles on it now, usually drive it to 4k rms at highest. but i guess its about time where i can get on it

1 3500d AQ amp

i also found out there is an ignition recall on this car, i found out the hard way after it died on me twice last night coming home. I took my bulky keys off and it stopped for now. so i called honda they said yeah ur car was in the line of affected models, so im going to go to honda and have them look at it and fix for free

1 3500d AQ amp

Heres something i would try, go and get some Sea-Foam from Autozone take 1/3 of the bottle pour it in a cup. Find ur vaccum line that sucks into ur intake manifold (make sure it goes to all of them) suck up all the seafoam then immediatly shut ur car off. You might need two people for this cause the car might die before it all gets in there, best thing to do is have some one have their foot slightly on the gas pedal. then wait 10-15minutes then fire that thing up and rev it till all the heavy smoke dissapates (sp). See if that helps any dont know if it will but its still a good thing to do every once in a while.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017