Sonic Electronix

Need some big help with first set up..

I think what will help you out is if you let these guys know exactly what you have now AND exactly what you plan on replacing it with. Not just I have "X" sub and "Y" speakers. That will be a good start. It may sound repetitive but it will get good responses. I know what its like to ask a question and get all sorts of cracks about being a :noob: just throw it all out there and you will find better answers. Good luck with this project and dont forget to take many pics :good:

Edited by RXdriver11

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

it seems to me he hasnt bout any of it yet? could be wrong. but ima mustang owner and idk how your gunna fit 2 12s in a proper box in the trunk without getting it made in the trunk. and like i said proper box its a tricky task to do. sealed maybe but if you go ported there is no way unless like i said you build it in the trunk

yeah i hear everyone complaining about mustang trunks but we had one come into work on sunday and i thought to myself "wow they really do have small trunks". i honestly dont know how you'll fit a 3-4 cubic foot box in that thing without building the box in the trunk.

ahh you have no idea i get soo mad!! cause i wanted to do 2 12s sealed off but then i realized i couldnt :( and i dont wanna do 2 10s because everyone has that soo i might try 1 12 sealed off or just go 1 12. i got tired of 10s didnt please me that much even though they werent that great...and its not the fact that the trunks are small, its just there akward and small hole to fit through the trunk. like i got a 12 in a 2.73ft^3 box and its a pain in the ass to put in and out

1 12 in almost 3 cubes?? why?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

it seems to me he hasnt bout any of it yet? could be wrong. but ima mustang owner and idk how your gunna fit 2 12s in a proper box in the trunk without getting it made in the trunk. and like i said proper box its a tricky task to do. sealed maybe but if you go ported there is no way unless like i said you build it in the trunk

yeah i hear everyone complaining about mustang trunks but we had one come into work on sunday and i thought to myself "wow they really do have small trunks". i honestly dont know how you'll fit a 3-4 cubic foot box in that thing without building the box in the trunk.

ahh you have no idea i get soo mad!! cause i wanted to do 2 12s sealed off but then i realized i couldnt :( and i dont wanna do 2 10s because everyone has that soo i might try 1 12 sealed off or just go 1 12. i got tired of 10s didnt please me that much even though they werent that great...and its not the fact that the trunks are small, its just there akward and small hole to fit through the trunk. like i got a 12 in a 2.73ft^3 box and its a pain in the ass to put in and out

1 12 in almost 3 cubes?? why?

after displacement it was 2 cubes. it was my first box i designed and built soo give me a break haha :):drink40:

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3