If You Want To Write Me In Basic

you dont know how that phone time would make the time go by better, being able to hear from home made it easier. Then when people messed up and got the phone privalages taken away we wanted to sock party their ass.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

you dont know how that phone time would make the time go by better, being able to hear from home made it easier. Then when people messed up and got the phone privalages taken away we wanted to sock party their ass.

So how are things going? Out of basic yet?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Or put some cigerettes in it.

I got busted with that 1.

Had to do 1000 push-ups in the room while everybody else got their mail.

Good times.

As far as pt, the only help I can give is run like there is no tomorrow.

I would run 8 miles every morning, at the fastest pace I could stand, run while puking, whatever it takes.

I came into basic with a 17min 2 mile and left with a 11:04 2 mile time

Trust me when I tell you that you will look back on basic years from now and wish you could do it again.

Fuck that i wouldnt want to go thur that shit ever again = )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

negitive i am not Air Force i am Army... So far things are good. I am adjusting to the weather in Va in themorning that brisk air sucks for running but i need to get used to it. I started my schooling so i graduate from AIT on April 2nd as of right now.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"