reverse light HID's how to

im going to be doing something similar to my truck but instead of hids due to how shitty my reverse lights are anyways and to high up im gunna mount my extra set of halogen fog lights under my bumper to a relay so when i kick it in reverse i can see a good bit behind me and with no warm up time :)

i got a oldschool book on 240v high wattage hid setups kinda like street lights and shit and ive yet to read anything about getting rid of warm up time but i think its due to the mixture of gasses to make the desired color and lumen output as to why it takes so long, plus it has a ignighter that starts it up too

but i might try this later to see how it will work, i want to wire it to a toggle but i dunno, a relay in back will work better for me imo

but a toggle would be good to piss someone off but my h3 5000k hid fogs in front do that good enough :pardon::peepwall:

do u have any problem with the plastic melting or does it have one of those metal reflector type deals? mine is plastic and i kept my revese lights on for a while to work by putting tools back in the back of my truck and no longer than they where on it melted my houseings lol

i might go with some leds for the back up lights and just tie in with my h3 halogen fogs :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

this getup will work good for tailgaters imo

looks like alot of work but would be cool thing to do

ied like to modify it with some halogens or something just so when being inspected it will pass due to "customazation" lol but most people dont even have reverse lights so i dunno

cool idea tho :):good:

haha, come to think of it, what kinda ticket would u get with some shit like this?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

do it man you will love it. i see just about everything now.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived