-->GetLikeMe's BuildLog v2!!~~

Insane man! Can't wait too see more!

thanks man ill get better pics and vids in a couple days :)

Hmmm I like a lot very very clean . Hmmm I have to post this on my fb for my non smd peeps to see ...keep up the gr8 work ...

Thanks man and feel free :)thats a compliment you want to share it with ya friends!

Team Bass-Hz

that power and ground is fucking sick bro and all ur shit is clean as fuck

keep up the good work

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Coming along nice bro!! Good shit!! Loving the buss bars and amp terminals. Hope ur electrical keeps up with that amp. You gotta let me know how those 12" NSV2'S like playing tuned that low, I could see an upgrade for me if they like it. Anyway, can't wait to have a listen my dude...

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

that power and ground is fucking sick bro and all ur shit is clean as fuck

keep up the good work

thanks man! Appreciate it

Coming along nice bro!! Good shit!! Loving the buss bars and amp terminals. Hope ur electrical keeps up with that amp. You gotta let me know how those 12" NSV2'S like playing tuned that low, I could see an upgrade for me if they like it. Anyway, can't wait to have a listen my dude...

Watsup man! Ya i know i hope my shit keeps up hahaha like yours. Ya ill let you know once i break them in. Jacob added a extra spider so there stiff as shit. Well see how they do with the lows haha..

Team Bass-Hz

this build is sex all day long..i love the vid..clean sounding and beautiful background ..not sure where u from but the mountains in the background is beautiful

8 0

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

this build is sex all day long..i love the vid..clean sounding and beautiful background ..not sure where u from but the mountains in the background is beautiful

8 0

Sup 80!! long time no talk not sure if u remember me we talked before about 4thorders and stuff. Appreciate the compliment man! and i stay in cali, Rancho cucamonga

Team Bass-Hz

Wanted to see howmuch power the amp is putting out rightnow with it only being half way up..

Subs are wired to .5

Amp is a Sundown 4500D.

Looks About 3333.05 watts @ 1.683ohms..

Not bad eh ? Cant wait to break the subs in and turn it up.. Hope they can take it lol =P

img00408201101221502.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

Archived