I got tired of my videos getting blocked...

I ripped em a new one! XD

I'm sure I won't even make a scratch in the paint, but it was nice to vent.

WMG,

First of all, I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum to complain in, but with the way businesses block as many forms of actual personal contact as possible, I was unable to find a more suitable source.

After spending a considerable amount of time working on a video to upload to Youtube today, I notice less than 20 minutes later that it is blocked worldwide because I used to Paramore's Hallelujah to back my drum cover video. I feel that maybe someone should actually LOOK at the video and tell me exactly how I am causing any harm or injustice with what I posted. In fact, that's likely to get Paramore more sales.

As I'm sure you know, Youtube does not allow downloading of videos, so why can I not enjoy Paramore's music THAT I PURCHASED the way I choose when I am giving no one an opportunity at free, unaltered music at their disposal. I am really frustrated and tired with WMG's abuse and tyranny on Youtube. Please work with me and all the other musicians/youtubers y'all are effecting. Enough is enough.

Here is a link to the video WMG so kindly blocked.

Thank you,

Dylan Morgan

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

• 1 month later...