Second Skin Audio

Need An Idea For A Wall Asap! Show In A Month

rcmobile

ok currently i have a box that is tuned very low and i love it. it could be better but my idea is if i was to wall off the truck it should be much louder.

it is an 2003 tahoe, currently 20cf box at 32 hz and it dose well but i want to take the same BTLs and wall them right behind the 2nd row seats. i will take out all carpet, head liner and sound proof as needed this time. the amp i currently have on them is the sound stream xxx-6500 i will have it on a 16volt bank for the show it is rated at 6500rms at one ohm and i currently run it at .5 ohms. so what kind of ideas can we come up with on a wall to build in here. i want to do the 2x3 thing on the sides to make it rock solid. 2 layer thick face, there will need to be 4 6x9's put around the outside of it. i might be able to get my hands on another xxx-6500 so one on each yes i know that is 2 much but on 14volt for daily at one ohm they only do 4k so that would be just about right. i would like to have a change able port from say 32 to 50 for spl at comps. i know i am asking alot but i am thinking on how i should do this also. i would think a wall done right should be much louder than my current box. i have a friend who i fight neck and neck with and i wanna kill him this time. he has 6 memphis mojo 15's and one of the memphis 4400's. so if i wall it off then power it right i should run away with it. what ideas dose anyone have i wanna build this weekend. lets get started

sorry for typeing and typeing im just ready.... :)

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

Dont wall it man.....theres no need to....your truck was nuts enough...im sure with the power now its pretty sick.

I was the fat bald guy talking to you a few min while you were waiting in the lanes.

I wouldnt wall it....especially only behind the 2nd row seats...i seen it done in a Expedition and it was less than impressive....walls generally work best closer than that.

Good Luck...hope your there next year...i shall be.hehe

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Dont wall it man.....theres no need to....your truck was nuts enough...im sure with the power now its pretty sick.

I was the fat bald guy talking to you a few min while you were waiting in the lanes.

I wouldnt wall it....especially only behind the 2nd row seats...i seen it done in a Expedition and it was less than impressive....walls generally work best closer than that.

Good Luck...hope your there next year...i shall be.hehe

Nope no wall going in, I have looked and ur right that wouldn't work too good. So I have asked the great meade before about a box idea the one he use to run for the re's with the port to the top so I am going to start on building that this weekend. Should be much better with that. And yes the extra power just in this box pounds hard, ill take pics

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

Sweeeet get some vids to ha....my camera didnt do ur flex justice really..ha.

Man ask Meade about his super low monster box and just build that haha, that would be something to sit in....good luck though...hope ta see ya out at Scrapin next year...ill def. be ready

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Archived